Thursday, February 6, 2020

Angeltruth Jacob angeltruth.jacob@gmail.com

Jun 14, 2019, 12:53 AM (3 days ago)

to Boxingbear
I have to..
They dishonored my fathers last will and testament. 
And the games their playing.
.Image result for FUNNY MAKE GIFS MOTION IMAGES OF OLD MEN DRUNK
Unfortunately I have to call the cops in this situation..Image result for HILARIOUS MAK GIFS MOTION IMAGES OF CAPTAIN KIRK AND SPOCK
I don't want to..
I have to..
Or Jeff will NEVER LEARN HOW TO BE RATIONAL.
IN A CHRISTIAN CONCENSUS.. 
My brothers turned into an unbelievable asshole.Jannes (Jim)  Linker
Wtf?

S.D. Osborne

Jun 14, 2019, 3:56 PM (3 days ago)

to me
Kerry have you contacted the family lawyer like I told you ?
Have you even seen a will of any kind ?Related image
Make sure you know what's going on before you do something stupid.


Related image




Angeltruth Jacob angeltruth.jacob@gmail.com

Fri, Jun 14, 4:26 PM (3 days ago)

to S.D.
winnie told me their was a last will and testament...Image result for MAKE GIFS MOTON IMAGES OF DERANGED WOMEN IN CARS FLEEING CRIME SCENES

. while she was driving away in her car. about a week ago.Image result for make gifs motion images of bob seger in concert


 while we were viewing my dads body in mount plesant cemetary.Jannes (Jim)  Linker

but she strangely said their was no lawyer involved.

so, that obviously means shes trying to conceal the will from me.

because you need a lawyer to have a will made.



and my dad told me a thousand times that he had a last will and testament.
too.

obviously their is a last will and testament shawn.

why would my dad tell me a thousand times he had a last will and testament if he didnt?

and the things jeff yelled at me on the highway too in june of last year.Related image


 they make no sense. unless what im saying here is truth.
trust me. their hiding it.Related image


 shaun.Image result for FUNNY MAKEGIFS MOTION IMAGES OF TERRIFIED WOMEN SCREAMING

 read this.


i swear to you its factual. okay? read the words. just trust me on this one.  okay. 

read it.Image result for FUNNY MAKE GIFS MOTION IMAGES OF BUGS BUNNY DANCING WITH THE HILLBILLIES


thanks man.  Related imageRelated image

Image result for FUNNY MAKE GIFS MOTION IMAGES OF BUGS BUNNY DANCING WITH THE HILLBILLIES

Image result for funny images of serial killersImage result for FUNNY MAKE GIFS MOTION IMAGES OF THE HELLS ANGELS AND OUTLAWS GANGS DOING BATTLE IN PUBLICJannes (Jim)  Linker

S.D. Osborne

Related image
Fri, Jun 14, 4:51 PM (3 days ago)

to me
Well, at the very least a will has to be signed by a witness.Related image Even if it isnt notarized. 
My grandfather left a will on a piece of paper witnessed and signed by my grandmother. Perfectly legal...left everything to her. Simple.
Image result for FUNNY MAKE GIFS MOTION IMAGES OF DAVID WILKERSON PREACHING WILDLYBut if there are more people involved and property, money etc. It becomes more complex.Related image




Angeltruth Jacob angeltruth.jacob@gmail.com

Image result for funny make gifs motion images of god on massive hallucinogenics
Fri, Jun 14, 7:03 PM (3 days ago)

to S.D.
Image result for motion images for the liquid metal terminator
he did have a lawyer because he told meImage result for make gifs motion images of psychotic lunatics screaming.Image result for make gifs motion images of zz top rocking in concert

Image result for FUNNY MAKE GIFS MOTION IMAGES OF THE HELLS ANGELS AND OUTLAWS GANGS DOING BATTLE IN PUBLICbut he knew jeff couldnt be trusted. so why did he leave jeff in charge of his apt?Image result for make gifs motion images of psychotic lunatics screaming

i'll get back to you shawn. i gotta work on something.Image result for MAKE GIFS MOTION IMAGES OF SHOCKED IMBECILES


Image result for images of naked tortured men on leashes

Image result for FUNNY MAKE GIFS MOTION IMAGES OF OLD MEN DRUNK

Angeltruth Jacob angeltruth.jacob@gmail.com

Fri, Jun 14, 7:04 PM (3 days ago)

to S.D.
ya see? jeff and winnie ransacked his apt.
while my dad was dying in hospital. i know because they let it slip out of their mouths.


Angeltruth Jacob angeltruth.jacob@gmail.com

Fri, Jun 14, 7:05 PM (3 days ago)

to S.D.
they were searching for my dads final will and testament. to hide it from me.
WHILE MY DAD LAY DYING HELPLESS IN THE HOSPITAL. CALLOUS GOOFS THAT WINNIE AN JEFF ARE.
how do i correct this EVIL ON THEIR PARTS shawn? damn it!
Related image

S.D. Osborne

Fri, Jun 14, 7:38 PM (3 days ago)

to me
I believe you Kerry. Really I do.
Ask them to see the will if they have nothing to hide they should show it to you.
If they refuse or put it off, I still say you need to contact the family lawyer directly if you can find out who he is.
If they have found a written will with no witness signature or any sort of notarization then you will have a hard time getting any results. If it's not legally binding they can do whatever and get away with it. 
I dont know if calling the police is going to help. But at least they might be able to tell you where to go for help.Jannes (Jim)  Linker




Angeltruth Jacob angeltruth.jacob@gmail.com

Fri, Jun 14, 10:15 PM (3 days ago)

to Boxingbear
Thanks Shaun.
I think
I have a plan.

Jeff and Winnie won't tell me the lawyers name..Related image
Winnie actually said their was a will 
But no lawyer..Related image

They've been elusive about many things..Image result for pillsbury doughboy make gifs motion images
Hiding the fact they rans

No comments:

Post a Comment

A conversation with mike.

https://siblingsfromhell.blogspot.com/2020/04/ya-know-shaun-i-just-remembered.html I begin this website with the following . A conversation ...